- Practical Squatters Evening tonight @ Decentre. 84B Whitechapel High St. Meet new people, learn new skills (leccy, plumbing etc), free food. 7pm.
- Practical Squatters Evening tonight again at Decentre in the same building as the ASS office. 84b Whitechapel High St, E1 7QX.
- Practical Squatters Evening tonight at Decentre in the Freedom Building. 7pm. Come meet other squatters, catch up, and learn new skills.
- Inside Hulme Hippodrome: How squatters have given it a new lease of life http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/inside-hulme-hippodrome-how-squatters-13562709#ICID=sharebar_twitter …
- ASS will be closing early today to go on this: https://twitter.com/theyspiedhere/status/921500616421232646 …
- we'll be there with a stall, and a meeting at 3 https://twitter.com/AnokBookfair/status/922443421960335360 …
- Want to know how to Squat the Seven Seas? Come @AnokBookfair talk, Sea Urchins: An anarchist perspective on sailing, Room LF6 on 1st floorpic.twitter.com/pTd1rIdtz4
- Printed by us last week! https://twitter.com/ASSquattheworld/status/920299300806160385 …
- Practical Squatters Evening is happening tonight at Decentre, in the Freedom building, one floor below A.S.S. 7pm.
- We're happy to announce the long-awaited return of The Little Squatters Handbook! Get yours at ASS, Freedom, or at The Anarchist Bookfair!pic.twitter.com/Fqcq0XozYm
Tag Archives: campaign
Avonmouth Squatting Victory On 20th April 2016 a group of campaigners squatted a council house in Avonmouth to stop it being sold. Six dramatic weeks later the squatters left, having successfully stopped the sale. http://www.squatbristol.co.uk/2016/06/avonmouth-squatting-victory.html In March 2016 the then … Continue reading
STOP BURNING AND LOOTING, SAYS FORUM By Grattan Puxon A gap in new Government policy allows UK local councils to continue with impunity their hounding of Britain’s 60,000 Travellers, according to a report submitted this week to Deputy Prime Minister … Continue reading
Café Francesca in Broadway Market, Hackney has been occupied for two weeks by local people to prevent its demolition by property developer Dr Roger Wratten and conversion into luxury flats. The occupation has received widespread press coverage, overwhelming local support … Continue reading
Shoot To Kill: Racist Reply To Roma Rights Father of eleven children John Ward shot at the door of a farmer’s house, beaten with a stick as he lay bleeding in a patch of nettles;shot again in the back while … Continue reading
Call for solidarity FROM St. Agnes Place and the Kennington Play Project in South London. On Wednesday 23rd November 2005 at Brixton Town Hall, Lambeth Council will be holding a full council meeting. We want to discuss the future of … Continue reading
Londons longest surviving sqatted streets threatened with demolition Jim, Kathy, Danny, Victor, Uwe and Fred St. Agnes Place, Kennington, is London’s oldest squatted street. Two hundred people are threatened with imminent eviction and the twenty-something Victorian terraced houses are soon … Continue reading
Petition to save Christiania, one of Europe’ oldest suriving autonomous zones, from destruction: Save Christiania IN Denmark the present right wing government wishes, with the support of the Danish people’s Party, to close Christiania under the guise of city renewal. … Continue reading
Travellers Tell Officials; “We’ll Fight For Our Homes” The first-ever talks with local government officials to take place at Dale Farm, the 85-family community threatened with destruction by Basildon district council, appears have produced a positive outcome. Residents’ spokesman Richard … Continue reading
The Dale Farm “Freedom March” is a response to eviction proceedings brought by Chelmsford Borough Council. Nora Egan, a young mother facing eviction from Dale Farm, has called the”Freedom March” against the planned destruction of the UK’s largest Traveller settlement … Continue reading