- Squatting in Europe – academic paper by Hans Pruijt of The Faculty of Social Sciences, Erasmus University, Rotterdam
- Practical Anarchy – Beyond Squat or Rot – Article by Chuck Munson in Practical Anarchy magazine (US)
- New Your Squat Comic
- Lip Magazine – Trespass at Will – by Erin Wiengand. Article first appeared in Lip Magazine (US)
- Le squat de A à Z – French squatters handbook
- Colin Ward – The Hidden History Of Housing
- Anders Corr – No Trespassing (several chapters) – Several Chapters of Anders Corr’s book on global squatting
- Anarchist Squatting and Land Use in the West
- ALL London Squatters 1 – Issue 1 of ALL london Squatters Comic from 16th February 1990 produced by Southwark Homeless Information Project down the Old Kent Rd
- Do Or Die – No Rent – Article from the excellent Direct Action roundup ‘yearbook’ (UK)
- Homeless men speak out about need for 'safe sanctuary' in city after Cornerhouse rooftop protest http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/homeless-men-speak-out-need-12943263 …
- House of Brag, Eileen House, The Coronet, Camberwell Church St, Domville Grove, 362 Old Kent Rd, Kinglake Est, Friary Est, Pullens Est...
- So many great Southwark squat stories: Malt St, Downtown, Ambulance Station, Peckham Dole House, Railyway Cottages, 56a Infoshop, Black Frog
- Very early Squatters Network of Walworth newsletter. Many editions of their fortnightly Squatters paper The Wire archived at @56aInfoshoppic.twitter.com/t0zO6l2ix6
- 1976 "the only future for public housing..is the tenant take-over" They prob read that & made sure tenants powerless https://www.scribd.com/doc/77447470/Ward-Housing-An-Anarchist-Approach …
- For example, the as yet unwritten history of SNOW (Squatters Network of Walworth) in 80's is an incredible one of mass organised squattingpic.twitter.com/gWOY7LBGkn
- At the time they were leaving Council homes empty & taking year or more to re-tenant. Result 1000's of empties & lots of self-help housing
- A staged rooftop squatters protest containing around 50 people took place at Oxford Road, after threats of eviction http://quaysnews.net/index.php/2017/04/25/squatters-protest-cornerhouse-manchester-threats-eviction-network-rail/ …pic.twitter.com/7a1OckE6hL
- And when they took power locally they became rabidly anti-squatting! Just look at Lambeth and Southwark's anti-squatting histories...
- At certain point, when? 1980's? the Left abandoned squatting as part of wider housing struggles. Was it because they entered local councils?