- Practical Squatters Evening tonight @ Decentre. 84B Whitechapel High St. Meet new people, learn new skills (leccy, plumbing etc), free food. 7pm.
- Practical Squatters Evening tonight again at Decentre in the same building as the ASS office. 84b Whitechapel High St, E1 7QX.
- Practical Squatters Evening tonight at Decentre in the Freedom Building. 7pm. Come meet other squatters, catch up, and learn new skills.
- Inside Hulme Hippodrome: How squatters have given it a new lease of life http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/inside-hulme-hippodrome-how-squatters-13562709#ICID=sharebar_twitter …
- ASS will be closing early today to go on this: https://twitter.com/theyspiedhere/status/921500616421232646 …
- we'll be there with a stall, and a meeting at 3 https://twitter.com/AnokBookfair/status/922443421960335360 …
- Want to know how to Squat the Seven Seas? Come @AnokBookfair talk, Sea Urchins: An anarchist perspective on sailing, Room LF6 on 1st floorpic.twitter.com/pTd1rIdtz4
- Printed by us last week! https://twitter.com/ASSquattheworld/status/920299300806160385 …
- Practical Squatters Evening is happening tonight at Decentre, in the Freedom building, one floor below A.S.S. 7pm.
- We're happy to announce the long-awaited return of The Little Squatters Handbook! Get yours at ASS, Freedom, or at The Anarchist Bookfair!pic.twitter.com/Fqcq0XozYm
Category Archives: General
On Saturday 28th October we will be at the bookfair at Park View School, West Green Road, N15 3QR. We will have a stall selling the Squatters Handbook and the Little Squatters Handbook and giving out free leaflets and advice. … Continue reading
back by unpopular demand – Come see a slice of Central London squatting history; • See the square where squatters and tenants half succeeded in fighting off the encroachment of office blocks, • See the hotel which ex-soldiers and others … Continue reading
The building where ASS, and many other cool groups, is based needs serious work to keep it standing. We’re in the attic so particularly want the roof working right, as well as everything between us and the ground. Here’s the … Continue reading
Updated to inspire a new generation after LASPO 2012 (the criminalisation of squatting in residential property) and other changes. Packed with more information, glossary and index for easier use. A bargain at £2 (arrangements for bulk purchase / squat type … Continue reading
A few days ago the former Camelot Europe HQ, in Westland Park London N1 was squatted in protest against guardian companies’ anti-social profiteering from empty properties and homelessness. For those who don’t know, Camelot are the original “guardian” company, invented … Continue reading
http://www.squashcampaign.org/2016/09/four-years-since-residential-squatting-criminalised/ Four years ago today, squatting in empty residential properties became a criminal offence in England and Wales, with the introduction of section 144 of the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act (2012). Since then many young and … Continue reading
Does anyone know why Labour MP for Brent Central, Dawn Butler would be asking the Secretary of State for Justice if he is bringing in legislation to further criminalise squatting?
SQUATTERS have occupied a house in Bristol in protest at its imminent sale. The terraced house in West Grove, Montepelier, was due to be sold by owners Knightstone Housing Association at an auction tonight. Police are currently outside the building, … Continue reading
the ASS email appears not be sending properly, especially with attachments so if you were expecting a response from us and don’t get one, give us a call we do normally reply